The main purpose of this training is to enhance the participant’s communicative and linguistic ability so that he/she can participate freely in all international discussions in the context of insurance/ re-insurance. The participant will acquire job-specific terminology and lexis and improve fluency of speech and overall comprehension.
- Insurance specific vocabulary, terminology and discussions
- Customized training and practice for business cases relevant to primary insurance, reinsurance, risk management, client case negotiations, etc.
- Guidance and support in work related matters
- Blended learning concept
- Interactive presence or online learning, group work, chats, discussions, etc.
- Use of digital learning and innovative content
Participants should have reached an intermediate to advanced language level i.e. Level B2/C1.