The purpose of this training is to improve the participant’s linguistic ability so that he/she can deal with everyday tasks in the administrative field. The participants will acquire job-specific terminology and vocabulary and functional phraseology for use in specific organisational contexts.
- Business vocabulary acquisition and translation practice
- Practice of advanced grammatical structures, both written and spoken
- Effective secretarial communication with focus on telephoning, correspondence and socializing
- Blended learning concept
- Interactive presence or online learning, group work, chats, discussions, etc.
- Use of digital learning and innovative content
Participants are office managers, admin staff or employees who are confronted with the target language during the course of their work. They should have reached intermediate language level i.e. Level B1/B2.