This training aims to improve the participant’s knowledge of both written and spoken language in order to help him/her to communicate with international business partners. The participant will acquire fluency in socializing and spontaneous business communication as well as conducting meetings and telephoning.
- Professional vocabulary acquisition and word families for business
- Prepositional phrases and business idiomatic expressions
- Business case studies dealing with work related topics, business meetings, presentations etc.
- Blended learning concept
- Interactive presence or online learning, group work, chats, discussions, etc.
- Use of digital learning and innovative content
Participants should have reached an intermediate level in the target language, which corresponds to five to seven years of school language or equivalent on-the-job experience. They require the target language at work to deal professionally with international business partners.