The principal aim of the Level B1 language training is to consolidate participants’ knowledge and use of the target language in general. Particular emphasis is placed on vocabulary development and correct use of grammar.
- Thematic vocabulary development and practice
- Systematic development of grammatical structures
- Focus on speaking and listening
- Blended learning concept
- Interactive presence or online learning, group work, chats, discussions, etc.
- Use of digital learning and innovative content
Participants will either have taken part in an A2 training or have studied the target language for a minimum of 5 years at school. They should be confident in their ability to make themselves understood in everyday situations.