The principal aim of the Level A1 training is to enable participants to communicate successfully in everyday situations. At the end of the course, participants should be able to make themselves understood in simple English both orally and in writing.
- Beginner vocabulary and terminology
- Basic rules of grammar and syntax
- Systematic development of spoken language skills in familiar situations using interactive training methods to practise everyday expressions and idioms
- Blended learning concept
- Interactive presence or online learning, group work, chats, discussions, etc.
- Use of digital learning and innovative content
This is an entry level course for people wishing to learn a language. Participants are complete beginners.